For over 20 years, Pointon Partners’ property team has been providing a full range of legal services to meet the specific requirements of individual, corporate and institutional clients including investors, developers, landlords, tenants, security holders, property fund managers and stakeholders.
In 2018, The Legal 500, widely acknowledged as the world’s largest and most respected legal firm referral guide, ranked Pointon Partners in the “Top 5” legal firms in Australia in Real Estate for the 2018 year.
With a combination of extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of the property industry, Pointon Partners prides itself on delivering prompt and effective end-to-end service and offering innovative and practical advice. In doing so, it has established itself over many years as a trusted and leading provider of property related legal services to the property sector.
Pointon Partners now also offers an interactive online platform which gives participating property clients the ability to track, in real time, the status of their transaction and access documents 24 hours a day.
Our expertise includes:
- Property acquisitions and sales
- Structuring advice
- Property development
- Joint ventures, development management, project management and consultant agreements
- Planning and Environment
- High volume off-the-plan sales and fixed fee conveyancing
- Leasing – commercial, retail and industrial
- Finance and funding arrangements
- Capital gains tax, GST, stamp duty and land tax issues affecting property transactions
- Construction contracts
- Owners Corporation matters
- Covenants and easements
- Adverse possession
- Compulsory acquisition
- Foreign Investment Review Board issues