At Pointon Partners we understand the importance of securing protection of your intellectual property rights.
Innovate, Engage and Deliver Results
Intellectual Property has become one of the most integral and valued assets of any business in today’s market. Those assets are an important means of maintaining the goodwill of your business and ideas and forms an integral part of the marketing strategies for your goods and services. With the growth of online trading, social media and electronic communications, businesses are now, more than ever, required to understand the importance of commercialising and protecting their intellectual property.
Our Intellectual Property team assist clients with creating, protecting, defending, enforcing and commercialising their valuable intellectual property rights.
We ensure clients have effective safeguards in place to minimise risks and maximise the commercial potential of their intellectual property.
We represent Australian and international brands, businesses, entrepreneurs and innovators in a range of industries.
We assist clients with a range of intellectual property matters, including:
- registering and protecting intellectual property nationally and internationally;
- defending, enforcing and prosecuting intellectual property rights nationally and internationally;
- intellectual property advice and strategy;
- intellectual property related agreements including assignments and licensing arrangements;
- internet transactions including registering and defending domain names;
- non-contentious and contentious intellectual property matters;
- trade mark oppositions;
- software licensing, support, maintenance, resale and distribution;
- confidential information and privacy; and
- commercialisation of intellectual property rights.