Pointon Partners has a diverse personal and corporate insolvency practice.
We act for insolvency professionals providing them with advice and practical assistance throughout the insolvency process.
We also provide assistance to clients in financial distress and clients who are creditors of financially distressed companies or individuals.
Our goal is to obtain the best result for our clients while managing the commercial and emotional pressure that can arise when dealing with parties in financial distress.
Our expertise includes:
- Acting in winding-up and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Advising and acting in unfair preference, voidable transaction and insolvent trading claims.
- Conducting liquidator’s examinations.
- Negotiating, drafting and implementing deeds of company arrangement.
- Advising in relation to PPSR issues relevant to insolvency.
- Drafting transaction documents in relation to corporate restructures and the sale of assets by insolvent or financially distressed clients.