Pointon Partners has been involved in servicing the wagering industry since inception of the firm.
We have acted for and act for;
- Peak regularity bodies of industry;
- Corporate book-makers;
- Representation for trainers, owners, jockeys and veterinarians concerning disputes and disciplinary issues;
- Specialist taxation advice for breeders, racehorse ownership as a business versus hobby and professional punters;
- International shuttle stallion issues concerning payment, security & importation matters;
- Establishment and maintenance of breeding syndicates and race horse ownership clubs;
- Wagering machine manufacturers;
- Wagering machine testing organisations;
- International wagering companies;
- Form guide publishers.
A number of our firm members also have a keen social interest in both Thoroughbred and Standard breed of horses.
If you are involved with the wagering industry we are more than happy to discuss your legal needs.
If you require any advice or assistance in any of the above please contact Anthony Pointon and Michael Bishop.