Pointon Partners has considerable experience in provision of E-commerce legal services in Australia.
Our practitioners assist clients in implementation of E-commerce arrangements and providing regulatory advice.
Our E-Commerce practice has acted for and acts for large multinational corporations to start-up entities in providing a wide variety of services including:
- Drafting technology licensing arrangements for intellectual property owner’s in respect of commercialisation of software technology;
- Advice and implementation of third party proprietary technology;
- The contracts with service providers and customers;
- Drafting licensed arrangements for online retail sector and provision of their terms, privacy and data protection including download services agreements;
- Online gaming and regulation;
- Web hosting or Internet Service Providers (ISP) reseller arrangements, development agreements, online contracting such as certification practice statements;
- Production and distribution agreements;
- Intellectual property protection and commercialisation, trade mark and copyright protection, domain name registration, disputes and transfers and cyber hacking matters; and
- Our firm also assists with its offering of other legal services that arise from business and the internet, such as the choice of location and set up of the foreign base company; the contracts with service providers and customers; and advice concerning on-going corporate governance, and transfer pricing issues.
Please contact David Mazzeo, Anthony Pointon, Robert Gordon or Ted Vlahos if you require any advice or assistance.