Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Pointon Partners is proud to sport a group of highly regarded lawyers, but each with different expertise and experience levels.
When disputes cannot be resolved, or where litigation is necessary, the lawyers at Pointon Partners provide focussed litigation services to their clients at both large and small ends of the scale. At the higher end, our Directors work together with specialised teams to provide scalable, timely, services to the firm’s clients. At the other end where cost sensitivity is greater, having direct access to an experienced Director early so as to formulate a workable strategy to resolve the matter is critical. We have the mindset and experience to take the time to understand our client’s objectives, and then to pursue those objectives strategically and with vigour.
Our expertise includes:
- Administrative Law (AAT, Judicial Review)
- Building Disputes (VCAT, County Court, Building Appeals Board)
- Commercial Disputes (including Partnership and shareholder disputes)
- Corporations Act matters (Competition matters, Trade Practices, Directors and Officers, Supreme Court, Federal Court)
- Debt recovery (Magistrates Court)
- Employment Disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Intellectual Property disputes (Federal Court)
- Insolvency related litigation (Federal Court, Supreme Court)
- Land, Property and Environmental related disputes
- Taxation appeals
- Will disputes
Contact us for a confidential discussion with one of our lawyers.