Pointon Partners acts for a range of ASX listed and unlisted Australian companies in the energy and resources sectors.
We have advised our clients on a diverse range of energy and resources transactions in Australia and Internationally.
We regularly advise mining companies on their early stage seed capital raisings and mining project acquisitions, through to undertaking IPO’s to list on the ASX and on mining project acquisitions for ASX listed companies.
Our firm’s services in the energy and resources sectors include:
- Mining project due diligence
- Mining project acquisition and sale agreements, option agreements, joint venture agreements, off take agreements, royalty agreements and farm in agreements
- Equity capital raisings at seed investor level through to public capital raising level
- Initial Public Offerings, Mergers and Backdoor Listings
- Mining project financing facilities
- Mining legislation compliance, Native Title agreements and Land Access Agreements
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules compliance
Contact Michael Bishop.