Pointon Partners has acted for creditors, debtors, administrators, liquidators and receivers. We have experience in relation to:
- Applications to set aside statutory demands
- Appointment of administrators
- Drafting and setting aside deeds of company arrangement
- Applications to extend time for creditor’s meetings
- Court ordered liquidations including appointment of provisional liquidators
- Members and creditors voluntary liquidations
- Entry into personal insolvency agreements
- Drafting and setting aside Bankruptcy notices
- Creditor’s petitions and sequestration orders
- Making and opposing claims by liquidators relating to preferences, other voidable transactions and insolvent trading
- Realisation and sale of property
- Director’s indemnity claims by the ATO
- Trustees claims relating to preferences, property available to creditors and controlled entities
- Insolvent set-off
- Appointment and removal of receivers
We maintain close links with firms of insolvency practitioners enabling pre-appointment conferences where various options for corporate or individual debt restructuring can be explored.
If you are an insolvency practitioner, or an accountant or other business adviser involved in business restructuring or insolvency, we would like to meet you and develop a relationship to better enable you to service your clients.
Contacts are Anthony Pointon, Nicholas McCarthy,Andrew Cox, Amelita Hensman and Jim Robinson.