Pointon Partners is pleased to announce that we have a package to help new or established businesses that do not have their employment arrangements documented. The package for $2,000 exclusive of GST includes:
- A comprehensive employment contract for full time employees;
- Dismissal handbook which guides an employer through the various issues to consider when contemplating terminating an employee and the risks that are associated with dismissal.
- A choice of two polices for your business. Pointon Partners has extensive experience in drafting policies and considers that the following are essential policies that all employers should have in their workplace. Policies are important in a workplace as it helps reinforce and clarify the standards expected of employees and help employers manage staff more effectively as it defines what is acceptable and unacceptable in the workplace. Policies are also beneficial in assisting employers defend themselves in any claim brought against them by an employee. Employers can choose two from the following essential policies:
- Bullying Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Email and Internet Policy
- Harassment & Victimisation Policy
It is important that policies are provided and explained to new and existing employees for them to be effective. Pointon Partners is able to provide tailored training on policies for employees as required and can provide a quote for this work.
- A one hour consultation at the premises of the business to go through an employment health check to identify any additional issues which should be addressed to ensure that the business is managing its obligations as an employer.