P +61 3 9614 7707
D +61 3 8625 8947
F +61 3 9614 6676
Michael leads the Employment Law practice for Pointon Partners.
Michael has developed a strong reputation for the speedy, practical and effective way in which he assists clients with their legal concerns.
Michael’s expertise includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Initial Public Offerings;
- ASX Listing Rules advice;
- Capital raisings;
- Corporations Act advice;
- Employment law;
- Commercial Leasing.
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations:
Michael has Honours degree in both Law and Commerce from the University of Melbourne.
He has been a member of the Workplace Relations Committee at the Law Institute of Victoria for a number of years.
- Sale of First Click Consulting Pty Ltd to listed French Multinational Publicis Groupe (2016)
- Sale of software company Blue Reef Pty Ltd to ASX listed Tesserent Ltd (2016)
- Sale of Petrospection Pty Ltd, a provider of terminal and marine services, to Amspec LLC which is a USA based testing and inspection company (2016)
- Sale of major subsidiaries of Flinders Trustees Ltd, which operated across three States (2013)
- Sale of Resolutions RTK , an employee well being consulting firm (2013)
- Fortis Mining IPO/ASX listing (2010)
- Bell IXL Investments Ltd takeover bid for ASX listed India Equities Ltd (2010)
- Acting for Bell IXL Investments Ltd in Takeovers Panel proceedings in connection with Goldlink Income Plus Ltd (2009)