P +61 3 9614 7707
D +61 3 8625 8928
F +61 3 9614 6676
Justin Meyer is a Senior Associate in Pointon Partners practicing in Commercial Law, Corporate, Intellectual Property and Property.
Justin has worked in a variety of areas of law within these areas, including:
- mergers and acquisitions
- business transactions, including service agreements, distribution arrangements and franchising
- corporate advisory, governance and compliance
- competition and consumer law, privacy and compliance
- government procurement
- asset protection and business structuring
- finance and securities, including mortgages and the PPS register)
- sale and purchase of property
- property development and construction
- commercial leasing
- intellectual property, including trademarks and copyright.
Justin joined Pointon Partners in 2017. He has acted for clients ranging from sole traders to larger businesses with an international presence. He has experience with clients operating in a range of industries including transport, publishing, insurance, property development, finance, communications, finance, retail and hospitality.
Justin completed his Bachelor of Laws together with a Bachelor of Science (majoring in Psychology) at the University of Melbourne in 2003. In 2012, he successfully completed the Law Institute of Victoria’s prescribed assessment program and became an Accredited Specialist in Business Law.
He is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria.