Pointon Partners has been involved in servicing the wagering industry since inception of the firm.
We have acted for and act for;
- Peak regularity bodies of industry;
- Corporate book-makers;
- Representation for trainers, owners, jockeys and veterinarians concerning disputes and disciplinary issues;
- Specialist taxation advice for breeders, racehorse ownership as a business versus hobby and professional punters;
- International shuttle stallion issues concerning payment, security & importation matters;
- Establishment and maintenance of breeding syndicates and race horse ownership clubs;
- Wagering machine manufacturers;
- Wagering machine testing organisations;
- International wagering companies;
- Form guide publishers.
A number of our firm members also have a keen social interest in both Thoroughbred and Standard breed of horses.
If you are involved with the wagering industry we are more than happy to discuss your legal needs.