Small to medium enterprises (SMEs) require a comprehensive range of business support to be successful in the long term. They also face a variety of legal issues at different times and therefore need lawyers who understand their pressures and challenges, and how to deliver practical and commercial outcomes.
Pointon Partners offers legal services and business solutions for SMEs that span the complete range of business advisory and dispute resolution services. Our firm’s growth and success has been built on lasting relationships with our SME clients and we make it our business to understand your business, your industry and exactly what you want to achieve now and in the future.
Pointon Partners’ tailored business solutions for SMEs include:
- Commercial advice on, and preparation of, business contracts such as terms of trade and supply agreements, distribution agreements and licence agreements
- Structuring including asset protection, entity establishment and business succession
- Business sales and purchases
- Employment and workplace relations advice
- Property advice, including property purchases, leasing (whether commercial, retail or shopping centre) and sales
- Intellectual property advice and protection strategies
- Compliance with Australian Competition Law and Consumer Credit Codes
- Workplace health and safety compliance
- Personal Property Securities Act and the registration of security interests
- Tax, stamp duty and GST advice
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Debt recovery
- Banking and finance
Pointon Partners would be pleased to discuss the legal requirements and commercial objectives of your SME.