Our firm members have provided advice on the following issues to banks, financial institutions and their customers and are happy to assist:
- Loan and security documentation review including issues of capacity, trust issues, security appropriateness, independence of advice and other issues.
- Guarantee reviews.
- Structured and mezzanine finance issues.
- General corporate debt, acquisitions and takeovers.
- Recovery, dispute resolution, litigation and insolvency issues.
- Corporations Law advice
- Advice in respect of the PPSA legislation.
- Uniform Consumer Credit and Privacy Act .
- Anti- money laundering / counter Terrorism Financing Act .
- Financial Services legislation.
- Compliance with ASIC, ACCC, APRA.
- Corporate governance issues.
If you require any advice or assistance relating to the above, please contact Anthony Pointon, Laszlo Konya, Michael Bishop, Andrew Cox, and Amelita Hensman.