Since inception of the firm, we have been involved in agribusiness and it remains one of our key areas of practice.
We have represented many leading companies and identities and are committed to servicing its special and general needs.
Wine, grain, feed lot beef, meat processing, piggeries, dairy, horse breeding, wool, flower production, forestry, and general farming clients are our clients.
The scope of works includes:
- Livestock Finance
- Water rights, wind farming and mining rights to prospect and drill on farming land
- Agri – finance
- Animal health regulation and quarantine
- Specific taxation issues on conducting the business and sale and purchase including development versus orderly sale Import and Export
- Foreign investors issues
- Land tax and planning encroachment
- Syndication and share farming
- Managed investment schemes
- Contractual issues of all types
- Full range of our Services